lunedì 22 settembre 2008

No shooting at the Boom Boom Mex Mex

In the middle of nowhere, so close to the suburbs of nowhere that you have no idea... the car's headlight show us a mail box... and the sign: NO SHOOTING. ok, we were completely lost, looking for this Boom Boom Mex Mex place that is in the middle of the forest, between a tree and, guess what, another tree... Pedro was starving and he was driving too fast.. Fatima was downloading a completely useless navigator and we six were laughing as mad people, singing "Fellows..."... yhea I know you have no idea... I will post a video asap. Fellow Street is the place where I'm moving in...

By the way the Wescott Cultural Fiest was very nice, I had a lot of fun... and guess what... thousands of book for only 2 $!!! I mean you can fill all the bags with all the books that you like for only 2 dollar per bag!!! That's something man!

Nessun commento: